What is Foxgirl all about?
Foxgirl brings you all the latest upcoming launches so you can jump in to the latest tokens before everyone else without countless hours of research. We are the first and only fair launch token you will ever need, think of us as the coinmarketcap for fair launches and stealth launches.
Our goal is to end rugpulls and give every crypto trader a very handy tool that they can use every day. Foxgirl allows users to upload/manage their fair launch tokens, set alerts to be notified before a launch on any token, favorite tokens, filter tokens based on a wide range of options, vote on whether a particular token has had a succesful launch or not to increase the token company's reputation count and so so much more!
How do we verify token creator profiles?
We ask the token company seeking to become a verified account to send 4 shoutouts to Foxgirl from 2 reputable twitter and 2 reputable telegram acounts they own relating to their token company and/or previously succesfully launched tokens. At least one shoutout must be from a previously successfully launched token. This can be seen on any token they launch and will give investors the long needed confidence they've desired in a world of rug pulls and scams.
A Doxxed Dev feature is also coming very soon which means token creators will be able to upload a video to Foxgirl that members can check out on their profile page. This video will include the dev stating their username on the platform, the current date, a shoutout to at least 2 of their personal or bussiness related social media profiles, and a shoutout stating to be sure to watch out for all their latest token launches on Foxgirl.
We will gather data, study what works, listen to our community's ideas and inputs, and continue improving our methods so new token launches get safer and safer every day.
What are the tokenomics?
10% Dev, team, and marketing tax
No team tokens
Set slippage to at least 10%
Liquidity locked on Dxsale
How to use our fair launch system?
By default we show 12 of the latest token projects with 25 more loading each time you click "Load More". You can use the filter button in the top right corner to further customize your search to your liking.
Get Fair Launch Alerts
Members can set alerts for the token launches they are most interested in by clicking the "Alert" button with the bell icon on any token's page. You will be notified by email about the launch 1 hour before it happens. To turn off an alert, simply click the alert button again. More alert types beyond emails are coming soon.
Create a Fair Launch Watch List
Members can favorite any tokens by clicking the "Favorite" button with the heart icon on any token's page. This makes it easier for you to watch and remember the tokens you are most interested in investing soon. Of course more features will be added to expand your watch list experience soon.
What is Foxgirl's ultimate goal?
Being a useful tool to crypto enthusiasts is our top priority. We imagine an exciting and safe world for fair and stealth launches with tens of thousands participating in trust worthy new token launches. We believe we can reach this goal very soon and every day will be fair launch season. Eventually we hope to move our platform to be 100% verificatied token launch profiles/companies but we will need to continue growing before we make that change and once that change is made, rugpulls will be a thing of the past for good.
Tips for fair launches?
- Remember you don't always have to be first as 75%+ percent of the time there is a nice dip to jump into on any token launch. This also helps screen the buys and sells of the token to make sure everything looks healthy and normal.
- Learn a little bit about reading contracts as it's really not very difficult to learn the basics. Youtube has a lot of great videos that can help you gain some valuable information in a few minutes.
- Fair launches have the best dips of all crypto charts. There is no better time to implement the "buy the dip" strategy than with fair launches as there is a lot of attention and hype a token receives at fair launch.
- Watch for suspicious telegram groups. If a group has 6000 members and it's just 2-4 days old, be suspicious as those are all most likely botted members. Observe the admin's language, are they specfic/detailed about their token's plan, are they articulate, do they answer questions in detail? Another clear sign of a scam is the telegram chat is not unmuted within 1 minute of launch, if the chat has never been unmuted it's just a scam period.
- High quality presentations are less likely to be rugpulls but there is still the possibility. At the same time, if the owner put no effort into their logo, website, or telegram, be extra suspicious.
Fudding New Launches
Every new token launch no matter how legit or scammy has a ton of fud. There are generally 3 reasons for this:
1. Coordinated attacks to lower the price whether to buy or troll. This can be prevented by having an active mod team that is vigilate, informative, and articulate with fudders. Watch out for this in telegrams before a launch as it can help give you more confidence in a token when mods do it right.
2. Warranted suspicious of devs rug pulling or doing something opposite of what they claimed to be doing. There are always very bright individuals in new launches that can review a contract easily and you should always look out for these people if you feel there is something off with the token. If you can't articulate why you feel something is off, it's better to ask a mod or another chat member to explain something.
3. Individuals that lacks the self-awareness, consequences, and intelligence to understand the consequences of their words. These can be the most annoying people in new token launches and it's hard to deal with them because they are often too dense even when the token is ideal or the person is upset they bought at an ATH. Moderators should give one warning for FUD and ban the account or they risk a lot of panic selling for no good reason.